Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

honest   23 March 2016

Child with grand parents

I am requesting for kid's full custody, wife's parents are not accepting , but insisting for huge money which i can not even earn in my life time. Also wife's parents wants to keep kid with maids but not with wife.

Could i say i want kid should stay with me or wife but not with grand parent's maids.

Is my ask reasonable as i am still alive?

Thanks in advance.






 5 Replies


किडनैप थे किड.  पुलिस एंड कोर्ट कन्नोट दो एनीथिंग.  मर्द बन, बे अ म्यान.

Adv Shrikiran.B (Advocate)     23 March 2016

Dear Honest,

Either you or your wife can file a petition for child custody and claim custody of your child. The kid's grandparents do not have any legal rights over the kid and they cannot keep the kid with maids which is illegal.           


honest   23 March 2016

Could someone translate above response to english?

vaddi sreenivasarao (Advocate)     23 March 2016

It is ok..Let the Child with the Grand parents custody with the assistance of Maids being they are aged.

As of the case,you also will keep in the supervison of maids when you go for work.but Grand parents are even taking custody.

One more you may also neglect your child and you can show the Furioous ness or angry of your separation on child  as it was done in Hyderabad recently.


One Asst Professior of ICFAI university seperated from wife Killed his 2 school going sons onh his emotion and angry on Wife while he is allowed to see the sons.

honest   23 March 2016


@Advocate B.Srikiran, Thanks for your response. 

Your inputs helps me. 

Either me or wife are right persons to take care of kid. Wife has become dumb. In-laws have huge lust for money, they have asked for 2 Crore. They are playing money games in the name of kid.

Certainly I will request for the custody unless my wife tells in front of judge that she will take care of kid wihtout leaving with maids in a store room. I should have the right to claim custody if I found their abuses with kid at any point in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads