LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay Misra   07 October 2018

child visitation rights

I have requested for child visitation in my divorce petition under section 151 cpc, 2 dates have passed. now judge gave short date of 10 days and advised for counsellor. my question how much time it can take to decide visitation. if any other way kindly suggest.

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     07 October 2018

There is no time frame fix; time may vary from months to years.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 October 2018

Child visitation is usually decided by the Family Court at shortest time as not much to be decided unless such application for child visitation is defended on extremely serious grounds which are detrimental towards the welfare of the child. Why no order made till date is matter of concern for which your advocate insist for earliest decision on the application.

Sir yesterday was my 2nd date. My advocate on both occasions asking for visitation. Now judge on next date which is 10 days from now asked to go for counsellor.What should be my next step.

The issue of child is draining my energy..and seriously I think these courts r useless..I want to give fight and move on.

Thanks..actually this will be fate..it's better to not waste tym and energy..if my son has in his fate meeting me he will no one can stop...it's better.to let go as of now.

Martin S.   08 October 2018

Very well advised by Prasanna Advocate.

Akshay Misra   08 October 2018

It's the practical solution..becoming emotional fool is not the solution

Martin S.   11 October 2018

You are admiring yourself? ha ha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register