LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suvam   02 August 2022

Child maintainance case procedure - fathers strategy

What are the court steps in child maintenance case .

Is it same as other maintenance case where first wife goes through examination-in- chief , cross of wife , cross of husband , evidence submission , final arguments . 

What kind of cross examination question a father can face in child maintenance case .

In this case the father is paying 5000 per month to kids account and having 150000 in her SSY account .

Please guide in the strategy and procedure .

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 August 2022

Hello,

You have to state the facts of your case and your legal query to seek free advice here. 

suvam   02 August 2022

Child maintainance case is filed by wife in 2018 . Till now no proceedng has happened but now the other party is persuing the case and they said we want start with witness . I am confused on overall process now .

I am already paying 5000 per month to kid in her bank account .

Is it same as other maintenance case where first wife goes through examination-in- chief , cross of wife ,
cross of husband , evidence submission , final arguments .
What kind of cross examination question a father can face in child maintenance case .

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     09 August 2022

You have a good case. You may reach me @ 8297877977

suvam   10 August 2022

Dear Venkata, could you please tell what's your suggestion on this for large audience benefit. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register