Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Child custody related

Hi All,

I am going through a difficult period. Experts please advise on the following matter...

------------

My wife has some psychiatric issues for last 5 years because of which she doesn't trust any one, very low on self-confidence, argue and fight for no reason. She has been a homemaker throughout. Doctor's medicine is not helping either.  My 6 year old daugher is suffering a lot because of this. She doesn't allow her to go to school, playground regularly and almost stops her from every good thing that a kid normally enjoys ..  She is trying to make my daughter like her. We had numerous fights - but given up lately. I have lots of work pressure in my job, and my job is transferrable and not in same city now.  So I tried my best to get help form my parents, sisters/brothers. Though they are very nice, trying their best to help me, she fights with them regularly and continues to do the same thing with my daughter. There is no real co-operation from her parents side. My daugher's education and development is seriously lagging. Now she is talking about renting one house, and moving there with my daughter . Now I am really scared - it is going to destroy my daughter's career/future completely. What are the legal options available to save future of my daughter? Can I legally take my daughter with me, and do everything possible to give her a good life without taking her mother with me?

-------------

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   22 January 2019

Any one help u to take care of Ur daughter excluding Ur wife .i.e Ur mother sisters Ur mother in law. if u take Ur daughter to Ur custody Ur wife will with u or not.whether she goes to court or not.ur daughter is ready to come with u or not all the question arises .so try to solve it with Ur FIL&MAIL&with others about the critical condition afterwards take decision
1 Like

Martin S.   22 January 2019

Originally posted by : ts_1975

Hi All,

I am going through a difficult period. Experts please advise on the following matter...

------------

My wife has some psychiatric issues for last 5 years because of which she doesn't trust any one, very low on self-confidence, argue and fight for no reason. She has been a homemaker throughout. Doctor's medicine is not helping either.  My 6 year old daugher is suffering a lot because of this. She doesn't allow her to go to school, playground regularly and almost stops her from every good thing that a kid normally enjoys ..  She is trying to make my daughter like her. We had numerous fights - but given up lately. I have lots of work pressure in my job, and my job is transferrable and not in same city now.  So I tried my best to get help form my parents, sisters/brothers. Though they are very nice, trying their best to help me, she fights with them regularly and continues to do the same thing with my daughter. There is no real co-operation from her parents side. My daugher's education and development is seriously lagging. Now she is talking about renting one house, and moving there with my daughter . Now I am really scared - it is going to destroy my daughter's career/future completely. What are the legal options available to save future of my daughter? Can I legally take my daughter with me, and do everything possible to give her a good life without taking her mother with me?

-------------

Thanks

These fighting daily, to have her own say, wanting kid to listen to her and be like her etc all these are lifelong training given by her criminal minded parents who act innocent before you.

Law is on woman side.  Best way is to take mutual divorce, give one time aliimony to child for her maintenance so that she will not ask maintenance again, manage the maintenance/alimony show that wife will get the entire amount but should be kept as deposit in daughters name, as I see that you have concern of daughters future.

Dont think of custody etc.  THat is big headache. You will  never win the case while the child will be growing with poisoned mind towards father tutored by mother.

Shri Anil Kumble Shri Srinath and a lot of people like them fought custody cases but could not get custody of child.  Eventually they lost the cases, and the kids grew up to becoming adults.  Those people are millionaires.  Just think about this.

Anyway its your call.  Your marriage you want to save means just let her do what she wants and your marriage will continue.

You worry about your daughter, her future etc., then there is no end to your problems. 

All this will have a toll on your health eventually.

Ultimately you have to think about your own self, and well being.   I dont know who is thinking about that.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

At present, my daughter is with my parents and sister for last 8 months while I am away on this transferrable job. My daughter is really happy and doing good there, as she is well taken care by them. My wife has this psychatry problem that causes her to avoid people, suspect other intentions and fight for no reason. She is not even properly educated to teach 1st standard daughter properly.  Basically she can't do anything independently without a support. I have gathered a number of evidences over the years to reproduce it in the court if the required.

Now she threatens to take my daughter from my parent's/sisters' responsibilities and move to an independent house. This will destroy career of little one.  I am looking for some legal steps that stops her from doing this. If my daughter continues to stay with my parents,  that is fine with me as well. Please provide your opinion how strong is the claim in the legal view that allows 6/7 years old to stay with grand parents/aunt in this situation?

thanks again

Dear Sir,

At present, my daughter is with my parents and sister for last 8 months while I am away on this transferrable job. My daughter is really happy and doing good there, as she is well taken care by them. My wife has this psychatry problem that causes her to avoid people, suspect other intentions and fight for no reason. She is not even properly educated to teach 1st standard daughter properly.  Basically she can't do anything independently without a support. I have gathered a number of evidences over the years to reproduce it in the court if the required.

Now she threatens to take my daughter from my parent's/sisters' responsibilities and move to an independent house. This will destroy career of little one.  I am looking for some legal steps that stops her from doing this. If my daughter continues to stay with my parents,  that is fine with me as well. Please provide your opinion how strong is the claim in the legal view that allows 6/7 years old to stay with grand parents/aunt in this situation?

thanks again

That nobody can predict. Your parents if they are still outside then its a miracle, if your wife files some case, you will forget daughter and start worrying about your parents.

If you had such transferrable job etc why even you bothered to produce child who you cant take care of, that bringing you up is not sufficient, for mistake of getting you married, your old age parents should bring your daughter up also? 

You should suffer, thats equitable, but why should your parents suffer?  You give the child away to her mother, take divorce and find someone to take care of your parents while you are moving from one city to another on job due to transfers, that setup will be atleast helpful in your parents old age.

If these dont taste good, then do as your wife's wish.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for you reply. As I mentioned, she has a mental condition loosely similar to "scizophrenia". It is a late stage discovery. She couldn't stay with me because of her delusions, and created many other issues. I have multiple doc. reports on her health situation.  Could that help in court?.

Thanks for you reply. As I mentioned, she has a mental condition loosely similar to "scizophrenia". It is a late stage discovery. She couldn't stay with me because of her delusions, and created many other issues. I have multiple doc. reports on her health situation.  Could that help in court?.

That nobody can tell.  I have already provided you the advice and you seem delusional when you are asking question after question.  You contact appropriate advisors, legal and otherwise in your town for futher guidance.  Good luck with your wife etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register