Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhartha varma (md)     14 September 2014

Child custody after mutual divorce

Dear All,

A VERY URGENT QUERY TO BE RESOLVED BY YOU ALL EXPERTS PLZ...

I TOOK MUTUAL DIVORCE IN 2012,IN PETITION TERMS ITS BEEN CLEARLY NOTED THAT MY EX HUSBAND HAS GIVEN CONSENT FOR THE CUSTODY OF MY BABY TO BE GIVEN TO ME.

I got a very good job offer abroad and for that i need to submit the below document.

"Provide custody documentation issued by the relevant judicial authority Please provide Court order giving custody of baby to you"

Kindly suggest what should i do.Can i submit the court order(mentioning the dissolution of marriage) and the peition copy.

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 September 2014

1. Seek Certified Copy and Divorce Decree Sheet of the Final Judgment in your Mutual Consent Divorce (if already not sought) and submit Certified Copy along with Divorce Decree to Authorities who are asking such documents.. 

2. Above are sufficient proofs of you having custody of parties minor.  

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 September 2014

What is the confusion? it is explicitly clear,  submit certified copy of court order,

sidhartha varma (md)     15 September 2014

Thank u sir,In order its just mentioned that marriage has been dissolved mutually.in petition we've written that he is ok with child custody to be given to me.can i request for an order in this case mentioning the child custody,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2014

There has to be a mention about the child custody in the order copy, if it is missing, you may approach the court once again and get it endorsed, if need b, move an application seeking the relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register