LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh kumar   05 March 2022

child custody

I have two children ( 8yrs and 4yrs). My wife illiterate and not interested in schooling of child. Careless about there future. always make tantrums to kids not get schoolling and teaching them bad habits. If someone ask for she use abusing, misbehaving to relatives. got married in childhood. I need advice of full child custody for there future and divorce ground. I am govt emp.


 3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   05 March 2022

File an Application before Court under Gaurdian and Wardship Act for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 March 2022

Care of children is no ground for divorce.

Facts posted are vague and confusing, it is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 April 2022

Why child custody? It appears that you have not posted the complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register