Upgrad LLM

child custody

My sister got married in 2015. Her matrimonail home is in haryana. We are based in Delhi. She gave birth to a boy in 2016. For the past 2-3 years she has come back to her home in delhi due to bad behavior of husband and inalws. Her son has kept by her husband. I want to know that can we file case for child custody in delhi or we have to file case in haryana. Child was born in Haryana.

We have filed the complaint in CAW cell in our local area. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x