Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (PROPRIETOR)     25 March 2013

Cheque obtained by illegal detention in police station

Sir,

I would like to seek your opinion on the false cases filed by some persons on me. Please suggest me the outcome of mycase.

No notice was received by me for Cheque dishonour nor rejected.
The notice was addressed to the complainant address and at the same time my name was misspelt.

The cheque was taken at Police Station CCS under threat which the complainant he himself accepted while cross exam.

As per the cross exam the complainant stated that all the money was transfered from his account to mine through telephonic instructions and debit vouchers by the bank manager.

But he failed to tally those amounts in his bank statement. He also admitted that i paid Rs.120000/- and he says that the entire amount was reversed to my account.

That also not tallied with his bank statement. Actually the complainant was a bank employee and he promised me to provide house loan and to settle my credit card dues and asked me to pay Rs.165000/-.

I can prove that i paid that amount but he is not in a position to do the same. By detaining me illegally for 3 days in Central Crime Station without any complaint, the complainant took one anti date receipt (Debt Acknowledgement), one cheque and my bike transfer papers signed.

the cheque which i am constrained to handover to the complainant was dated 17-12-2011. I kept balance in my account. The complainant first put the date stamp on 21-12-2011 of clearance but he kept that cheque with him only he being a bank employee. Later one month he send it for clearance on 25-01-2012. By that time i gave stop instructions to my banker. There is sufficient balance in my account till Dec 2011.

Please suggest me for which i would be very grateful to you.

Srinivas

bharadwajasa2008@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register