LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Prabhu   14 October 2022

cheque issue

Respected sir,
A guy gave me cheque when I took the cheque with me to the bank.i came to know that is invalid...since it is old gave me a letter.. to book case... i don't know how to book a case please guide me


 5 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     14 October 2022

Issue legal notice through advocate, with in 30 days from the dishonored of cheque. Then proceed under sec 138 of NI Act.

Harish Prabhu   14 October 2022

Thank you i have to go to court for every hearing...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 October 2022

yes. obviously.but whenever call on you from the court summons u.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     14 October 2022

You can initiate proceedings under the provisions of N.I.Act as well asunder sec 420 of IPC ( cheating by giving you intentionally invalid cheque ) against Mr. A.

Harish Prabhu   15 October 2022

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register