LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhav ganesh   17 April 2023

Cheque bounce case

A false case was filed by Ms Janaki Muniyappan on directions of Mr M Maya Venkatesan  in JM 1 Sankri Combined Courts in 2019. In beginning they have blocked Legal Notice and Court Summon. I came to know about the case in November 2021 and surrendered in court and recalled the warrant. After 2 years spending 2 lac Rs as lawyer fees when the case did not move I complained in High Court Registry Vigilance and the case was rushed for closure.


I am a CBSE student and do not know to read and write Tamil. Lawyers Mr Ramesh Kumar and Mr S Balasubramanian made a withdrawal petition stating Ms Janaki M has received money and case is settled out of court. Now I am served with Income Tax Notice that where I got Money from. I have never seen Rs 50 lacs in my life. Even my cheques are not returned. And the parties are holding 4 other cheques SBI cheque  and threatening filing of cases.

As I was accused in the case I was not allowed to speak in Court. Police is also not helping stating it’s a Civil Matter.

Now I have moved a complaint against Judicial Magistrate to CJM and Madras High Court with all documents with a Notarized Sworn Affidavit stating illegality. Is it a right move? What will be the outcome? Will I be called for enquiry?



 9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2023

How do you feel that the case was false.

madhav ganesh   17 April 2023

Sir I have never seen this women and Rs 50 lacs in my life. Funny thing is women don't even have a bank account 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 April 2023

Had you replied the notice issued by complainant u/sec 138(b) of N.I..Act  and denied the facts ?

madhav ganesh   17 April 2023

Case is forcefully withdrawn by complainant as complainant did not have cheque and evidence and magistrate did not hear me out as I am accused. They have made out of court settlement.  I have complaint about magistrate to CJM AND HIGH COURT 

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 April 2023

What is the case number ? Which Court?

Moreover, what do you mean by, :Even my cheques are not returned. And the parties are holding 4 other cheques SBI cheque  and threatening filing of cases."?

It appears that you are less than honest with the facts. No menainful suggestion is possible unless you disclose the truth!

madhav ganesh   17 April 2023

Sankri salem court . A guy maya venkatesan came and said he will provide loan for a company of my father for which he took cheques. As it's out of court settlement cheques were not returned to me. 


My question is I have approached high court and CJM  against Magistrate COURT.  WHAT ACTION will be taken

madhav ganesh   18 April 2023

The case is withdrawn by complainant as she did not had Complainant Side Evidence without trial after 4 years. I have complained against Judicial Magistrate to Chief Judicial Magistrate stating its unfair. I want to know what action or what will be next.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2023

You have so far not been able to explain your case in a clear manner for forming a concerete opinion.


Not understoood :-

  1. if that lady does not have bank account then how cheque bounced.
  2. who actually is the complaint the lady or someone else who presente dchque in his/her bank.
  3. If the cheque was given as security for loan taken by your father then how you are stranger to the matter.
  4. when you are accused then who made out of court settlement with who and for what.
  5. why your father needed to loan
  6. was loan disbursed to him
  7. has he refunded the loan.

Pathy Sree   07 November 2023

Madhav - i want to talk to u personally

Can u to

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register