LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh don   12 April 2024

Cheque bounce

I have signed cheque without any filling. The payee doesn't have any money and doesn't have any asset too. He has to pay 5L to me. Is it possible to recover the money? Is he get jail? 


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2024

Why did you sign the cheque when you are the payee.

The payee do not have to have any money in his account because he is the person who has to receive the money, so don't get confused and write the question properly so that you will get proper opinion to your problem.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2024

is it the same case



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register