Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   07 June 2023


Dear sir/Madam
My parents lawyers sent a legal notice to the office stating that enquiry on cheque bounce case is due.So don't call him for work until the case gets over. Office staff called me stating that my job is on hold.Clearance letter is required for joining. My parents filed a false case . I never gave any cheques to them.We have an unregistered agreement which I have signed under severe harassment of police. I have proofs for it.
I can't understand what to do. I am married and recently blessed with a baby girl.
please advise


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2023

The cheque bounce case has nothing to do with your employment.

You can give a representation to your employer with a statement explaining the circumstances under which this false complaint has been filed, and also may insist that the cheque case is yet to be decided as well as this case will in no way hamper your employment.

If the employer is reluctant to change his decision in this regard, you may plan to escalate the matter through legal forum.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     08 June 2023

Facts posted are mixed up and confusing.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register