Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khan cyber   23 April 2020

cheque bounce

my freind taking a hand loan 30000rs he was bounced my cheque for 150000 rs and send the notice what will do


 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 April 2020

You pay him or face the criminal case. If you can perusade your friend he may give you some more time to pay. But you have to pay as he is having the cheque.

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     23 April 2020

Please ask your question correctly

Free Legal Help India   23 April 2020

Please give me complete information about your case only then you can be given a good advice. If you ever need legal advice, you can call or WhatsApp me at 9719775005.

shantanu pednekar   23 April 2020

send him legal notice within one month from the date of cheque bounce, if he is not agree to pay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query