Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Gowda   19 December 2018


i gave ₹200000 to a person by cash, he have the cheque

now he is telling, he had loss in business telling lies

he is just postponing the date

he has own house and good business

by only cheque can I get my money back

 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 December 2018

present cheque for clearing

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 December 2018

Contact local Advocate who is prompt and sincere and proceed as per directions at the earliest. Do not make a delay and depend on oral advises, you need a professional hand to recover the amount legally.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     20 December 2018

You can collect the amount only if you have proper evidence of having given it and file a suit within the period of Law of Limitations. Simply holding a cheque does not prove your claim. Contact an Advocate immediately in your own interests.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query