LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil kumar (Self employeed)     30 January 2024

Cheating on job

Someone Cheated me on in the name of job. Which Case Should I file?


 5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     30 January 2024

Collect all evidences and report the complaint to area police / Magistrate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 January 2024

what are facts og the case.  this rofum doe snot solve riddles.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 January 2024

You lodge a criminal complaint against that person with the local police.

Anil kumar (Self employeed)     31 January 2024

I Have their old cheque (before merge). Is that valid to lodge a case?

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     01 February 2024

Neither facts nor query is clear.

Redraft and post it if it is not a "time pass" query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register