LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phani Venkatesh   21 January 2020

cheating educational institutions

I was joined in an institution in 2017. Before joining in the in institution they said it was regular college and some months they told we are having problem with regular education so we adding you into distance education so they wasted my time and money can file a case on institution

Learning

4 Replies

Rupin Dhama   22 January 2020

Yes. you can file a civil case for recovery or a consumer case for recovery and claim also you can file a case of cheating and frauds.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us on 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

(Guest)

Yes sir you can immediately send a legal notice demadning total fee paid and claim damages and simultaneoulsy you can file a complaint for cheating and criminal breach of trust to local PS with has jurisdiction./ file a private complaint to Magistrate as the case may be.

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

saiteja B   01 December 2020

I have completed my intermediate education from Sri Chaitanya jrcollege Vijayawada . I have paid my fee to the vice principal of same college he has given my all certificates except long memo now he has resigned from the institution they are telling that the fee due is 60000 to be paid to get the certificate and they are telling that they don't know the vice principal who worked in their institution. they didn't give any receipts, can I proceed legally against the college to get my certificate sir. thank you.

Utsav Singh   11 July 2023

Yes, you can take legal action for fraud and also you can also file a recovery suit. Thank you.

Regards

Utsav Singh

Lawyer

Mob:- 8789311630

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register