Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   15 June 2023

CHEATING CASE

Dear sir/Madam
My parents lodged a false cheating case (Private Complaint )on me regarding debts agreement,which I signed under severe harassment of police. My parents stole my inactive bank account cheques and now misusing them. I married a girl against their will and came out of home .They lodged a complaint in Feb 2023. But no summons issued to me till now.
My parents lawyer sent a legal notice to my office stating not to call me for employment untill enquiry is completed.
I am totally unaware of what to do.
Please suggest

Learning

14 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     15 June 2023

Various different issues have been posted.

It is appropriate to show all the complaint / case(s) / documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, anlayse, opine and advise in a professional manner.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2023

Your post does not give full picture.  You have given sketchy facts which leave matter to imagination:-

1.      Parents lodged cheating complaint ---- HOW?

2.      You signed debt agreement  ------- TO WHOM?

3.      You signed it in police pressure ---- HOW?

4.      Parents stole cheque and misusing ------- HOW?       WHAT PREVENTIVE ACTION YOU HAVE TAKEN? HAVE YOU CONSULTED THE BANK.

5.      Parents complained to office -------ARE YOU GOVT EMPLOYEE ----- WHAT THEY SAID IN THE SAME.

1. Parents lodged cheating complaint ---- They stated that I agreed to clear a debt of 23 lakhs. Agreement is between me and my father.On which I signed under severe harassment of police. Also stated that I gave some blank cheque s to my parents which were got rejected due to inactive bank account. I didn't gave any cheques to them. I married a girl against their will and came out of home. So they stole my cheques and harassing me to clear 23 lakhs. I already cleared 30 lakhs before that agreement.
You signed it in police pressure - S.I kept me the whole day in station and took the property document and handed it over to my father. My wife went to DSP sir and after DSP sir interference, they released me.I lodged a complaint regarding this issue in greivance also.
I AM A SEAMAN -PRIVATE SECTOR

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 June 2023

Are you sick or Phsyco ? ten times you posted this query ,,, you are sick

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2023

The queriest repeated the same query in different forums but everywhere the question was devoid of merits or details.

If there are any cases pending it has to be faced properly on the merits and evidences supporting the defence.

His advocate will be the right person to answer the questions.

I am really sorry for making you feel so sir... But Iam alone. I have got nobody with me. Iam fully tensed and worried about my family.
Please forgive me..

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 June 2023

That is ok, but you have be replied many times, it is better to hire a lawyer who can help you out. Just relax there is always a wayout for every problem the only thing remains how you approach.

Thank you sir.
I didn't receive any court summons till now.
Please advise sir

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     16 June 2023

The dishonoured cheque(s) stated to have been issued to your father (under police coercion) shall be dismissed if any complaint case / suit is filed against you.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for your defence if any case is registered against you.

If you have not received any summons why do you make cobweb in your mind ? Come out of your apprehension. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     18 June 2023

Thank you for the information and congratulations for your success in adventure of spying/ hacking your husband.

However, you should post such information on some other platform, this site is meant for helping needy litigants only.

Sheer abuse of this platform, wastage of time and efforts of experts for which Admin LCI should have taken care.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2023

Originally posted by : Suzzane Elizabeth

I was in desperate need of help. I needed information from my spouse's phone who was away in another country so I contacted a private investigator who introduced me to tomcyberghost@gmail.com. And as soon as we got talking, he helped me out and handled my job with so much professionalism plus he delivered on time. You can contact him for any kind of spying/hacking job, 

this foru is nor for such advertisement.

(Guest)

Contact advocate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2023

Please list down all the threads on which you hae reletedly,reletedly,reletedly,reletedly,reletedly,reletedly,reletedly,reletedly, made this query.

Sun Li   14 December 2023

Before diving into the world of phone and Gmail hacking with Lee Ultimate Hacker, it's important to have a target in mind. Whether it's your forgetful best friend who always changes their password or a suspicious partner whose behavior seems fishier than a mermaid's lunch, make sure you have a good reason for hacking them (and maybe a backup plan in case things go south). With remote access capabilities, Lee Ultimate Hacker can work their magic without needing physical access to your device or account. This means you can rest easy, knowing that the Hacker can carry out the necessary procedures while you kick back and relax. When it comes to recovering your data, Lee Ultimate Hacker ensures that their methods are discreet and do not leave any traces. Your privacy is important to them, and they take great care to ensure that their data retrieval process is both efficient and stealthy. With Lee Ultimate Hacker at your side, you can say goodbye to the headaches of lost access and regain control of your digital life with ease. So, the next time you find yourself in a phone or Gmail hacking dilemma, remember to call upon the Hacker. They'll come to your rescue and have you saying "Abracadabra, problem solved. Once you've got your target locked and loaded, it's time to access the magical world of Lee Ultimate Hacker. Head over to their website and sign up for an account. Don't worry, they won't ask you to recite any incantations or solve complex riddles, but they might ask for some basic information like your email address and desired username to enhance a swift recovery. Why not contact Lee Ultimate Hacker today via: Leeultimatehacker @ aol. com whatsap` +1 (203) 954 - 8008 telegram +1 (626) 676 - 5937

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register