LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hari (society)     28 February 2013

Cheating by builder

our apartment having 12 flats was constructed on land of 471.11 square yards. the total of undivided share of land distributed to all the 12 flats is only 400 square yards. there is a variation of 71.11. square yards.

how to get our land? please suggest?


 1 Replies

Rakesh kumar Singh (Advocate)     28 February 2013

This amount to deficiency in service on the part of builder. You can send a legal notice first.

Further still you aggrieved then file a case against the bulider in the District Consumer Forum if its jurisdiction falls upto 20 lacs. If the jurisdiction is more than 20 Lacs to 1 Crore than case must be filed under State Consumer forum. Above 1 Crore filed the case under National Consumer Forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query