LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK (Doctor)     13 March 2014


Hi , My brother was cheated by a teacher family where they told girl is their daughter and my brother got married. After marriage he came to know the girl is some one else's daughter and they threatened my family to file false case.  After 6 months , they filed 498a case without any reason .

We have proofs(govt certificates) belong to before marriage and after marriage showing the actual parents of the girl . Also, I have proofs, marriage card, video about teacher family(fake parents) showing the girl is their daughter.

What cases can be filed ?


 6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 March 2014

let them file. You will give affidavit with all truths. They only fall in troubles. False information to the court is an offence. Truth is always triumph. 

RK (Doctor)     13 March 2014

Ok . is there any IPC sections that attract for their fraud and cheating done to us.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2014

IPC 417 to 420 deals with such frauds.   You have chances to prove their allegations to be false because basically they are not the parents of the girl, so if that is proved, they stand to lose their case.

RK (Doctor)     15 March 2014

Hello sir , Is it better to file  the case in police station or private complaint in court ? Also, Do these cases are congnizable ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2014

what loss you sustained.


You can file a complaint before the polic or before the court and U/S 417 read with section 120 B IPC and demand for lodging the FIR, contest the case with your proof and give every document to your counsel to be place in every case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query