Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Premprakash   24 January 2018

Cheated in the name of sub inspector

Hello all,
My sister got cheated by her husband stating he is a police officer (Sub Inspector ) and undergone huge physical and mental tortoure of dowry,she has been got beaten by him many times in past 2 years and sent back to my mother home. An month ago similar issue happened becuase of Dowry.
This time she lost patience and went to AWPS and filled a CSR against him , there it came to know he is just a Drama artist Police ,whereas he was giving a threat to her. In AWPS nothing happened ,just warned him and left him as it is ,Wondering anyone can claim that he/She is a police (any designation they want) whereas the consiquence is nothing.
Since they didnt took any action on Forgery and Dowry Harsment , she went and gave a written complaint in District SP office stating whole issue ,there they said will call you back soon.
Since its been 2+ weeks they didnt called back ,She went directly there and inquired ,where as they gave a very very responsible and convincing reply of that "they tried to call him(sister's husband) whereas he didnt picked , what shallwe do ?"
Now i have no idea where to go and how to proceed further.. 
please some one help us ..
thanks in Advance

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 January 2018

Even when purchasing potatoes for Rs.5/- per kilo, we spend most of of our time in selecting good quality stock.  In this world of technology, many things / facts are accessible.  Though impersonation is a crime, and your focus was on revenge (though there is sheer negligence on your own), concentrate on ultimate remedy for her happy life.  Let the follow up continue.  If you can afford private criminal complaint , go for such private complaint through advocate.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2018

You will have to file an application under Section 12 of domestic violence act and seek monetary relief under Section 20 of the said Act.

If you want to  take criminal action, then you can file a police complaint under Section 498 A at your nearest police station.

If offence is proved your husband shall be pun­ished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine. 

TGK REDDI   26 January 2018

I think you can't prove the offence.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2018

If the local police is not effective and not responding properly or reluctant to initiate legal action, you may approach the top police officer of the district to get your grievances redressed.

Alternately you can approach jurisdictional judicial magistrate with a petition under section 156(3) cr.p.c. seeking rlief and direction to police to initiate action on your application pending befor them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register