Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nancy (NA)     29 May 2014

Cheated in relationship

Greeting to all of you out here..

Am new to this forum and i really dint knew where to seek help so came through this website and forum..

Well i was in relationship with a guy now it completes like 8 months since we started dating..When intially we started we spoke as friends but it was more than a friendship and yes we did speak like we in relationship ..it was a long distance relationship so he wanted to meet and say me that he loves me and over the times he use to b confused..we usually spoke over skype and phone..one fine day he decided to come and meet me in india..we wanted to spend time with each other and know well to proceed our relationship furthur for marraige..and we did this man treated me like princess the moment he arrived he proposed me..We both crossed our limits when we met i had felt he is the man who im gonna spend my life with..he made several promises infact he was the one to make them..spoke abt having kids house how to spend life what he expects from me..he gave me many promises about never leaving me getting married and stuff not for a single minute i felt that he wud ever change..yes we have decided if things dont work we would be good friends but it was only if things dont work out.but after meeting things had changed cause we decided to take our relationship a step furthur...He was the one who approached me and slowly slowly even i started loving him crazy..since he met me had vacation and since he left from india he is been avioding me big time..everytime i call he says he is busy with some work..so days passed and one day i spoke abt commitment since he had asked me and my mother to to wait for him to take decision abt how to take our marriage thingie furthur..But when i asked him he started ignoring me fighting for no reason and blaming all mistake like we are not compatible since you keep on calling and disturbing stuff..i stroongly started feeling he is making some reason..and i never felt i was wrong that i called him cause when you love someone how can you stay without talking to that person for so many days and due to this i use to call him..he blocked me everywer skype whats app facebook..everywer.

I was really disturbed so one day i spoke to one girl who i saw was common in my n his fb list..to my surprise i got to know this man is cheating me cause he is married with a kid..and he never told me about all this he kept on telling me he has sister who stays in bangalore and a niece..which now i know is his wife and kid..he spoke many things abt his past false to make me emotionally weak..i still cannot figure it out wht he wanted from me just to get phycial or just to have a good time..I trusted him a lot cause the suituation he presented in front of me made me believe forget me my mother believed him more than me..i have got to know he was staying separate from his wife just for ter kids they r back together..he always use to tell me lets run away we will take his niece along with us..niece is his daughter which i have just got to know...I had asked him when i got to know about his marraige he says thats his past and started shouting on me only that why im digging into his past..but later on i have got to know he still stays with his wife and kid in same house..i even have evidence that he stays with them.Sometimes i even feel like calling up his wife cause i got to know he has treated her bad in past so she was seperated and just got together cause he was scared to pay alomany amt after divorse..and he finds his wife very simple and out of fashion..I lot of time feel like calling her up and speaking to her..cause the information which i got from abt my guy is his wife sister who is my friend..She told me no one speaks to him due to his behavior.

Now my question is i just have few chats and pictures which proves he was here with me and we are in a relationship for more than a friend and yes that he loves me to..i even have that msg wer he spoke false abt his marraige cause i had asked him if he is marrried when we spoke for first time and he said no..So this small small evidence i have.Since he has cheated on me im very disturbed and now m 3 at the age of getting married where he has cheated and left me in vain..i feel like a looser if i dont raise my voice tomorrow he will do this with some other woman..

I want to raise my voice but i just dont know how to go about it..should i go to seek help to some NGO and on the basis of what i have wrote above can i do anything...Earlier also im been cheated by my x he knew that ofcourse..this man made me wait and now he says get married where ur parents say..i cant just sit quite and let him go so easily..even still he speaks lies to me that his wife is his past..he dosent know that i have got to know he truth..He is coming to india in August should i wait and give hima  chance to speak and if he dosent what should i do..

i please request you all to gimme sujjestion if today i sit quite he might spoil more life and play with smeone else emotions..i want justice..his wife stays in bangalore and this man s really scared of his image in society..should i go to his house and meet his wife or should i wait for him to come..and what i can do..am asking cause things should not take a wrong turn on me..

i want everyman on this earth to understand we woman are not toy to b played with.

Learning

9 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     29 May 2014

where are you from ?

Nancy (NA)     29 May 2014

i am from pune,Maharastra

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 May 2014

Nancy make a written police complaint against him in the police station , give all detail how he intentionally with malafide intention made you fool by giving all false promises and information regarding himself and used you physically , emotionally , mentally and now when you know everything he is ignoring to accept you therefore you want to register criminal cases against him , you are right raise your voice for justice only then you get justice and a lesson for others .

Adv. Pankaj Patil (Advocate)     30 May 2014

If he has also made physical contacts with you then you can register the complaint of rape against him along with cheating but for that you should have some primafacie evidence of your relationship and you can lodge the complaint u/S 420, 376 , and you have explain the delay why it is caused to lodge a complaint and you may show that he was prolonging a marriage by promising you 

Adv pankaj patil 

Jalgaon

Nancy (NA)     30 May 2014

Thank you for your advice..

well proof asen i have some pictures of us wer like we do look like couple who is in love with each other and even to the farm house we had gone we had told there we are engaged..and one proof that he spoke false about his maritial status..i tried convincing him but he is not listening just blocking me evrywer he can..

He himself had clicked those pictures i have..i have sent him lot of mails stating about our relationship...and if he seriously was not in relationship with me he would have taken some action on me for sending such romantic mails on his email id..You think i should contact his wife and speak to her..i got to know earlier he use to beat her up due to which she had left his house...

okay one more question those physical contact i made cause i though he loved me..but it was by my permission do i still get to take an action on him..if am not wrong been married he should not play with any woman like this speaking false about himself.

Adv. Pankaj Patil (Advocate)     01 June 2014

See if he obtain permission of physical contact by fraud or coercion or by using idiotic substance influence then that consent cant be a legal consent of physical contacts , your e mail are  electronic evidence agianst him but most important factor is that you have to explain the delay caused to lodge FIR with a proper and reasonable cause , you should write the reason that he kept you waiting for marriage and promised about marrige on time to time by changing future date .

but if he is innocent then dont lodge false complaint it will keep him in jail atleast for some days and he will not get bail eassily in case of rape . 

regards

Nancy (NA)     01 June 2014

Greeting Pankaj Sir,

Sir yes he spoke lot of emotional thing about himself his past and made me believe everything..He never spoke abt that he was married and has a daughter if i knew this i would have nevr falled in relationship with him untill unless i knew he is divorced..yes physical relation was with my permission and that also we made caused this person told me he loves me spoke about having kids future with me and he treated me like a queen not even for single moment i felt that he is playing some kind of game.Yes we both had decided if things dont work out we would be good friends but sir when things were never meant to workout since he is married..the very first day i spoke to him he has told me he is single..he actually started ignoring me when i asked him commitment when he went back he had told me to wait cause he needed time to go and settle his work and think how to take things furthur.Sir infact if i went out for vacation with him for 4 days it was to know each other spend time so we dont face problems in future plus it was a vacation..my mother trusted him a lot and so she had sed me with him..Its only wheni asked one friend who happens to b his wife relative told me that he is her brother in law..sir he never spoke about marriage or his kid..he always told me tht kid is his sisters kid..he use to tell me gimme time for 2 years we will run away give my all money to my family..Sir he spoke many things to me which i believed...now you temme am i wrong and how shoukd i let him go for playing with my emotions.

Nancy (NA)     01 June 2014

Greeting Pankaj Sir,

Sir yes he spoke lot of emotional thing about himself his past and made me believe everything..He never spoke abt that he was married and has a daughter if i knew this i would have nevr falled in relationship with him untill unless i knew he is divorced..yes physical relation was with my permission and that also we made caused this person told me he loves me spoke about having kids future with me and he treated me like a queen not even for single moment i felt that he is playing some kind of game.Yes we both had decided if things dont work out we would be good friends but sir when things were never meant to workout since he is married..the very first day i spoke to him he has told me he is single..he actually started ignoring me when i asked him commitment when he went back he had told me to wait cause he needed time to go and settle his work and think how to take things furthur.Sir infact if i went out for vacation with him for 4 days it was to know each other spend time so we dont face problems in future plus it was a vacation..my mother trusted him a lot and so she had sed me with him..Its only wheni asked one friend who happens to b his wife relative told me that he is her brother in law..sir he never spoke about marriage or his kid..he always told me tht kid is his sisters kid..he use to tell me gimme time for 2 years we will run away give my all money to my family..Sir he spoke many things to me which i believed...now you temme am i wrong and how shoukd i let him go for playing with my emotions.

Adv. Pankaj Patil (Advocate)     01 June 2014

ok if you belive that it is importnat to get justice and to punish him then you give written complaint of all events with explaination of delay as i told earlier to concern police station you should send copy to Supd of police or commissioner of police pune and DGP mumbai and if police will avaoid to register your complaint then you can obtain the order of Magistrate court u/s 156(3) of Crpc to lodge FIR and investigate matter

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register