LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhransu.lenka@gmail.com Subh   19 February 2020

cheated by pvt university

A private university has cheated me Rs 20k that was their fault. I did everything as per their procedures now they don't refund my money. now what to do pls guide me. I m in oriss n university in punjab

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 February 2020

You can approach consumer forum with all evident documents regards to the university officials.
No need to visit Consumer Court. Take Action by Sitting at Home, Office & During Travel. »Bank Fraud »Online Shopping Fraud »Wrong Money Transfer »Online Scam »Hospital »Education. Fast, Easy & Reliable. Dedicated Support Team. Quick Online Complaint

Akshay (Advocate)     20 February 2020

Hi

Thank you for your question

As you have told that  whole procedure according to them you have already followed and am assuming that  all the messages and coversation who have in the written form , you can register it under sec17 fraud of Indian Contract Act, apart from this also approach to consumer court, you can also make a call to consumer helpline number and filing a case there is no fee under consumer protection act.

Hope this will help you

Best regards.

Akshay Gupta

Akshay (Advocate)     20 February 2020

Hi

Thank you for your question

As you have told that  whole procedure according to them you have already followed and am assuming that  all the messages and coversation who have in the written form , you can register it under sec17 fraud of Indian Contract Act, apart from this also approach to consumer court, you can also make a call to consumer helpline number and filing a case there is no fee under consumer protection act.

Hope this will help you

Best regards.

Akshay Gupta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register