Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (employee)     02 July 2009

Cheated By Girl

Hi ,

I have sec inter course with my girl friend since 2 1/2 years.I have planned to marry her. She was staying with me around 1 year.But her patrents does not agree to marry to me and they are convinced to her. She got engagement with USA guy. I called him and told every thing to him. And he called to her and asking about me, she conveinece him, i dont know what she told to him. But i cann't forget to her. Oneday i talked to her, and she told me for money only am staying with you ad enjoying with you.She cheated me .So it is possible to  put case againest her? Can any one please suggest me how to proceed to put case againest her?

Learning

8 Replies

sunaina (Lawyer)     02 July 2009

Hi,

I advise you to forget that girl, concentrate on your future. There are lot of things in life to acheive, concentrate on those. Just dont wrek your brain in these things and dont be emotionally depressed also. Take care of your parents, carry on your life ahead and be happy. Think twice before you do anything, when certain wrong things have happend from your side u just cant blame other party also. Thses kind of cases are difficult to prove also. Instead of taking revenge better keep your respect for yourself, is what i feel.          

Hi,

I advise you to forget that girl, concentrate on your future. There are lot of things in life to acheive, concentrate on those. Just dont wrek your brain in these things and dont be emotionally depressed also. Take care of your parents, carry on your life ahead and be happy. Think twice before you do anything, when certain wrong things have happend from your side u just cant blame other party also. Thses kind of cases are difficult to prove also. Instead of taking revenge better keep your respect for yourself, is what i feel.          

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

oh sorry there was some problem with website so it got posed so many times.....extremely sorry

ravi (employee)     02 July 2009

Hi,

I tried to control myself. But i cann't. Somany other peepls also getting same problem. It should not be repeated. Have to do some thing. why this law is concentrate only on ladies (womens) problems not gents problems ? there is  the way to resolve this issue. I have spend so much money to her. I want to get it everything is back. I have all photo proofs and some of reciept proofs also. Is there any way can do that cheated girl.

Thanks,

ravi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register