Chatting with that woman

I wnna to share with this as you may also be experiencing with this in yahoo.com I opened my e-mail account and i received the chatting mail in which I replied . That mail was of some Honey 506.....?? I could not recall after brief chatting she asked me to open one site

I said Why?

She said If I want to see A** & Pu**** then you open some web related site and I invite you for free

I asked where are you from?

She said Maiam?

I said you should behave like model and ideal women and behave like britishers women who are very simple and docile

She replied all women are here and waiting for ......

SO MUCH DISGUSTING THINSGS WE EXPERIENCED ON NET EVEN FOR OPENING OUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT

others

Mr Anonymous your clear intentions re seen in this posting . Thats why you remain unmarried

Celebrating the return of my Aunty

I also receive these links in my Yahoo chat window when I open my Yahoo account.

These messages have a link.Do not click it.It is a way to get your password.The writer of this message will have a stimulating name,and will give an "inviting" message which has these links,so that a fool clicks it,and gives away his password.

student

are british women the most ideal? 4 em es liberal: what are the thread starters intentions?

@ Princess Thanks for advice. I have not opened this fearing of some P*** site which usually creates embrassment. For men its seems to be ok as they are inducing persons Whether they also inducing women..??

@ Zimper I could not got your point whether Ms Liberal is britisher ?? You want to say??

student

my question was 'are british women the most ideal in the world' if you had to choose between marrying women from many countries, would you have chosen british women?

Celebrating the return of my Aunty

Originally posted by :Anonymous(Happily Unmarried)
"
@ Princess Thanks for advice. I have not opened this fearing of some P*** site which usually creates embrassment. For men its seems to be ok as they are inducing persons Whether they also inducing women..??
"

Yes they are inducing.I do not know whether these links open into any p*rn site,as I am already aware they are posted so that you click on then and give away your passwords.

I too recieved such mail she got added into my messenger once I sign in she will invite to view her ...why would Io so??

others

change your password. It not every time woman Actullay they were men posing as females

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x