LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASGAR FANSOFKAR (ENGINEER)     29 January 2023

Chapter Case Crpc 107

Dear Sir's,

I was called by the local police station and was asked to go to local Crime Branch for the NC we have made against the Landlord and and I will be explained all the details there. I was accompanied by a constable and we both went to the local Crime Branch in Ratnagiri, however it was found that I have to sign a behaviour bond for chapter case, I was not knowing for what it was, the magistrate who was also a policeman Inspector of police asked me to sign the bond and when I ask him that for what it is where as I have not committed any crime, the inspector said he can't do anything because and NC has been filed. So basis on this if I want to have objection I have to go to the court after signing the bond. THE Police Inspector (Magistrate) He however said that he cannot do anything because he has to act basis on the NC sent by the police station.

My question is how can I be asked to go to the crime branch for signing chapter case Bond under section 107 without getting a notice from the magistrate, please let me know how to proceed further.

Thank you all.


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 January 2023

Case file has to be perused before forming an opinion and oblige, if there is "some" truth in the facts.

ASGAR FANSOFKAR (ENGINEER)     30 January 2023

my question is there was no notice send to me. Is it not wrong

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query