LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prsath R   25 July 2021

change the accused rank

after charge framed the accused rank wiil be change is correct method


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2021

Please provide basic minimum details so that members can understand the issue with more clarity.  Unless the charges are proved through inquiry, personal hearing, orders from proper disciplinary authority, a further appeal against such orders, normally they can not change the rank/designation.  There is no such rule and regulation to punish an employee even before proving a charge.  They may allocate different duties to avoid tampering of evidence or influencing witness but the ranks should not be disturbed.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 July 2021

Elaborate on the facts applicable to question, which is not a query. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register