LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil SHETTY   09 December 2021

challenge sale deed

I am a orphane, my grand mother wants to register her small building to me (sale deed )
My grand mother s children are ready to file a suit on small building

can a sale deed be challenged by hers children .please suggest on this ?


 2 Replies

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     09 December 2021

No... Women property always absolute. In case if her children challenges then u will get success before court of law

Nikhil SHETTY   10 December 2021

how much does lawyer charges once the sale deed is challenged , because I don't have so much of money to fight in the court once it is challenged ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query