LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit sachdeva (prop)     14 February 2012

Certified copy

can i apply for certified copy of bogus resignation letter of my father in a case that is pending before special judge, CBI under Prevention of Corruption Act.

i am not a party in the case.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     14 February 2012

Sorry Querist, Experts have unanimously agreed not to reply for the time being.  Please try again after some time

Kirit (Advocate)     14 February 2012

Dear Friend,

You can ask for the certified copies. But as you are not party to it you have to file affidavit with the application and you have to clarify in affidavit that why the copies are needed. If the document is exhibited or public document. than only copy will be given.

Kirit Mehta.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 February 2012

Sorry.  I follow the experts decision not to reply

Ravi (Student)     15 February 2012

Hi,

You can request the same under RTI Act-2005 by paying application fee. If you are in Andhra Pradesh, You need to pay Rs.25 as an application fee in the form of adhesive court of stamps and address the letter to the APIO-cum-Adminstrative Officer, then address of the court. cite the

CIC Decision No. CIC/SM/A/2011/000237/SG/12351

Appeal No. CIC/SM/A/2011/000237/SG. find this CIC decision as an attachment. if you are out side AP, go through the RTI rules in the concern high court website.

Ravi.

Attached File : 383706899 sc-latest.pdf downloaded: 91 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register