Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FightForCause (Businessman)     13 January 2014

Certified copies of cases against opposite party

Hi Experts,

I have a Criminal case 498a running against me and from website i came to know that the parents of my wife have numerous cases against them under IPC sec 323, 504 34 and Indian Negotiable act sec 138 ( seen through Maharasthra court website ) .

These Cases details will help me in my case definitely.


Can u please tell me how as a third party i can get certified copies of these cases filed against my In Laws.


Please Please help.


 5 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     13 January 2014

You can obtain certified copy of the said proceedings. No problem. Meet an advocate in this regard.

FightForCause (Businessman)     13 January 2014

Will it be better to meet an advocate of Aurangabad if the matters are registered there or I should take my Mumbai Advocate.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     13 January 2014

Dear querist, consult an advocate or his/her office clerk in which court the case is pending or disposed off against your in - laws.
1 Like

FightForCause (Businessman)     14 January 2014

Hi Thanks Rajeev/Experts,

I have received an Template to prepare the Affidavit.

Below is the extract from it

In the Court of  Metropolitan Magistrate Court at 


                 IA                                                      Of    2010


                CC                                                     OF    2008



xyz    ( Will it be my name? )                                                      …Petitioner/Third party


State of Maharashtra

Rep by PS -----------                                        …Resp No1/complainant


abc    ( Will it be my in laws name )                                                       ..Resp No2/Accused




Can someone please clear me the RED font details to vbe filled please.

I will definitely go to The local court Advocates help but ned to understand the affidavit first.






FightForCause (Businessman)     14 January 2014

My inlwas case at is old(year  96-97) and i am no where party in that case.


Its State Vs My Inlaws.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query