LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUJAY KUMAR   19 October 2023

Caste Forgery

A person has done caste Forgery he has done a fake SC certificate and joined the air force and later he had joined HAL now he is retired what punishment will he get and where all should I file a complaint to get maximum punishment

Learning

10 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2023

whether certificate was forged

or

certificate was genuine but obtained by false information.

SUJAY KUMAR   23 October 2023

Has obtained false SC certificate

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2023

when was teh certificate issued?

whether the file relating to issue of certifiate is available in Tehsil Oiffce or weeded out as old record?

SUJAY KUMAR   26 October 2023

I have taken the documents by filling through rti from the school which he studied and the caste given to job is SC

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2023

No.

I repeat my question.

is the file leading to cast certificate available in tehsil Office.

this information is absolutely essential for me to form a view.

SUJAY KUMAR   28 October 2023

I am not sure about it what process should I do further

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 October 2023

You are on an impossible mission. The information obtained from the school do not have primacy over the caste certificate issued by the competent authority.

SUJAY KUMAR   30 October 2023

Then how to file charges against him on what grounds should I file

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2023

You have to understand.

1.      Tehsildar / Talukdar (or what other name called in state) is the Competent Authotiy for issue of cast certificate. The record of the school has absolutely no relevance. It can only be supporting evidence.

2.      The certificate is issued based on the report of Patvari / Lekhpal/VRO (or by whatever named called in the state) who at times take authentication from Sarpanch / Lambardar.

3.      The Competent Authority for cancellation of cast certificate is the Distt Cast Verification Committee headed by DM.

4.      This committee is unable to re-open the case of issue of certificate if the file leading to is destroyed weeded out.

5.      In govt there is policy and instruction to weed out old record.

6.      The person continues to be Scheduled Cast unless the certificate is cancelled by competent authority and continues to be under shield of SC&ST (prevention of Atrocities)Act.

7.      Filing vexatious complaint (hitting on his livelihood) against a scheduled cast, is non-bailable offence.

So if the certificate is not cancelled then complaint becomes false and frivolous and the person making the complaint can be jailed if the concerned SC employee makes a complaint to the police.

SUJAY KUMAR   31 October 2023

Can I get that documents through filing RTI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register