LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meena Ray   23 February 2024

Caste change in 10th tc

I belong to SC and in my school records we've given Gowdas at the beginning and now that I want to change it the school did not accept it in the court and hence because the school did not want to change it the court dismissed it , but I tried getting an affidavit from a Magistrate , will that be enough for the change in caste 


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 February 2024

You cannot change your caste. But you can approach the court, incase your caste was wrongly mentioned in your community certificate or school certificate when you belong to other caste. Even for that also you have prove sufficient document before the court to prove your case.

Meena Ray   23 February 2024

Sir I've approached the court and got an affidavit from a first class magistrate giving them full proof of my parents certificates and their tcs 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2024

The affidavit attested by a JMFC is not suffiient nor it is a substantial document to prove your caste.

You may have to get a court order by filing a suit for declaration to declare that you belong to SC community based on the evidences to establish your pleadings 

That alone will prove your community

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register