LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   26 May 2024

Caste certificate

My request for caste certificate has been rejected both at the AC and DC level. I need to file a suit for issuance of the same. Should I file it in high court or civil court?



 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2024

What is the reason that the competent authority denied to furnish the caste/community certificate, is there any specific requirement to be complied by you in this regard, if so why don't you do it at the earliest.

However if you would like to approach court, then you can file a suit for mandatory injunction against the authority concerned seeking the relief and remedy

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 May 2024

You have not stated the facts why the officers refused to issue certificate.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 May 2024

Move to appellate authority of DC (which may be FC-check it in your State) .

Om Shiv   27 May 2024

which caste you are according to you,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register