LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varshita _1914   25 August 2021

Caste

I need to create new obc,so the tehsildar is asking my caste and that too it has to be from my TC,I studied in CBSE schl from class 3-12 so My class 12 Tc has no caste mentioned. What shall I do?

Learning

2 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     25 August 2021

You should apply for caste certificate to the concerned Tahasildar and after thourough enquiry he will issue a caste certificate.

Kevin Moses Paul   25 August 2021

As per your query let me inform you that a caste certificate is generally a proof of one's identity of belonging from a particular caste, especially in case one belongs to any of the 'Scheduled Castes', as specified in the Indian Constitution.

Basically, a caste certificate is important for each and every individual in India, and at the same time, you cannot apply for caste certificate online in all states.

I've laid down a link below for your reference, do have a look at it as it's regarding to application for caste certificate via offline as well as online mode:-
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.oneindia.com/amphtml/india/how-to-apply-for-caste-certificate-your-complete-guide-2717863.html

You can apply for your caste certificate by following the procedures mentioned therein the link provided above.

Hope It Helps!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register