LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malatesh k   30 March 2023

Cast wrongly addmited in school

Hello respected members I am malthesh.k from karnataka and I am student in university pursuing my graduation I have faced a problem in my cast certificate because my father is not able to read so while he making addmission of me and my younger brother in 1st standard he admitted wrong cast which comes under another category I have approached civil court but they are said the case is not under their judiciary so they can't make correction please help me how can I make correction in my cast which is wrongly admitted in my all level of schools please help me to get an solution 🙏


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 March 2023

Correction in the educational records/documents cannot be made at this stage.

You can file a suit for declaration to declare your correct caste based on the gnuine documents in your possession and keep the court decree along with yoir educational certificates to prove your correct caste.


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 March 2023

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding and file a declaratory suit, 

Malatesh k   11 April 2023

Sir I have filed petition for decree in our local court and the petition was dismissed by the court and court adviced that we have to apply in  District Caste Review Committee to get verified by the committee 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2023

already being discussed



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register