Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Desai (Others)     05 July 2022

Case status not updated online

hi

Case status is not being updated online . Is there a place where we can complain about it?

Regards

Learning

8 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 July 2022

Presumably you have a case under the provisions of Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, if so, the orders passed by the Court shall not be uploaded as per instructions on the subject.

Rechech- locally through your lawyer, if you are a party to lis.

Albertha Watsica   03 August 2022

There are times when it takes two or three days. If you're interested in learning more about a specific case, you'll need to contact the family court. fnaf security breach

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 August 2022

Author of query is silent qua what is the subject matter of the case.

Sachin Desai (Others)     16 August 2022

Thank you cousels for the reply all the DVC cases in the district are with the same status where cannot know the party name or the daily record proceedings, not sure if this is a valid practice.

Shivand Pathak   05 September 2022

Thank you for your response. I'm not sure if this is a legal practise, but in all DVC cases in the district, it's impossible to identify the party name or the daily record procedures.If you want best lawyer then, visit: Best Divorce Lawyer In Delhi

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 October 2022

This the policy of the Courts qua not to disclose identity and display proceedings on net where case(s) pertain to a woman.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 December 2022

Originally posted by : Frederick Samuel

Online classes have made it really hard for students to catch up with the whole curriculum while staying focused and steady on the roadway to success by take my classes for me. We know it is too much expectation from a student single-handedly.

What do you mean by this post ????

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2023

what are  the facts of the case. 

What do you achive by opeining multiple threads with half (or no) facts.  None can appreciate your difficulty this way and no clear view can be formed sufficent for giving you advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register