LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja K S Tanwar (SME)     27 August 2020

Case file in rera

Hi All,

Can you pls guide -

1) Can we file a case in RERA for a property which initially not registered in RERA.

2) Handover has been given but facilities as promised in Brochure not given can we file a case for this in RERA. Note: No facilities mentioned in Builder Buyer Agreement


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 August 2020


Yes you can file complaint in RERA authority against the builder. You also have option to file complaint in consumer form for compensation against the builder as builder is not providing the amenities promised in the broucher.



Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2020

You can approach R E R A.It is a dedicated court for the real estate sector and has a fast case-resolution rate. RERA exists to protect the interests of home-buyers in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query