LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

azhar uddin   26 May 2020

Case file in local PS..

I've file case under section 120b, 341, 354, 448,427, 34.
in Local PS 15 days ago but, there is no action has been taken, still those people are harrasing us...

what should i do?


 5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 May 2020

You can take up the matter with higher Police Authorities or the jurisdictional Magistrate.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 May 2020

Post this as a grievance in online portal or write to Supdt.,  of police.

Wait for a month and then file RTI Application to Dist. Supdt of Police on status of the complaint and grievance petition filed.

The situation brought more pressure on police and now they got a valid excuse now.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 May 2020

1. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

sandeep singh   27 May 2020

go to lower court magistrate
cr. pc 156(3)
record your statement and said police pressurise to Seattle ment.
1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 May 2020

Did you get copy of FIR for the complaint lodged by you ?

If so, IO is appointed who shall take his / her time to proceed, contact concerned SHO.

If no, move your complaint u/s 200 r/w 156 Cr PC to the area Magistrate's Court through a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register