Dear Lawyers,

Please let me know what the following mean in court language

Case Status - CASE DISPOSED

Nature of Disposal - Uncontested--ACQUITTED

Thanks

Learning

14 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 January 2018

From the information what you have posted, it means that the Accused has been acquitted as the complainant has not pursued the case.

TGK REDDI   17 January 2018

Yes.     Agree with the Reply.

Dhanalakshmi (Executive)     17 January 2018

Thank you Sir. Where I can take a judgement copy from? I have searched in eCourt.gov.in but the judgement copy is not available. Please help

File a Copy Application.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 January 2018

How can anybody help you in taking out a copy, without knowing the Case No., Year, Name of the Court, date of decision etc. etc.?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 January 2018

What is your status ?  Complainant or victim ?

Contact any local advocate and send him a vakalat in his name by post after finalizing minimum fees.   You can get the copy of judgment within week delivered to your home through him, without further worry.

Shri GLN Prasad.

Dear Sir

Happy to hear you after much time.

Dear Questioner

In your Query, you mentioned court language.      How could you see the language without knowing the details of your case?

1 Like

I took these details from ecourt.gov.in. But judgement copy is not available wherein it is available for someone's case.

I mean how can I take it from ecourt.gov.in sir

Dhanalakshmi (Executive)     18 January 2018

So the judgement copy would not be available to this type of aquittal?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 April 2018

The case details with you are apparently wrong.

Visit in person and get certified copy.

Or take help of Local lawyer.

Check if copy in English can be had from court or get the translation done…

Keep certified copies of judgment and other docs as already discussed with you.

Palak Singh   31 March 2020

Case status as “Disposed” means when the case proceedings are completed. The measuring of the age of case ends on the day cases are “disposed” by the learned court. This means when the case has been finally adjudicated, rights of parties are decided and hence the case is decided and done with.

A civil or a criminal case is called disposed only after disposition of all the entered issues or charges in the case on the actual date of dismissal on the last issue/charge disposition.

When no one has opposed the facts and findings of the case it means uncontested. Thus, whatever has been filed has been accepted since no one opposed it and the case is disposed after hearing and now no more hearings are due further.

Therefore, from what I can gather from your question is that, the accused was acquitted without any contest from the complainant and hence the case has been disposed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register