LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manash Nanda   29 July 2021

case against university

sir.... i am pursuing final year in open university.. Exam will began from next month . But in the admit card it is mentioned that two of my will be held at same time and date. These two are optional papers . For such i have sent many mails to examination department but no one answering . Regional center says what will we do it is the duty of the centre.. When i did inquiry for the same if such things happen one need to wait 6 month for giving another paper (one paper this sessions and another paper next session). If it is so than i can't apply for govt jobs and my one year will waste. And this is not my fault .Can i file case against the university and how to solve the matter in appropriate time so that i can give my exams ? These are not my back papers. pls reply . Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   29 July 2021

As per your query, I would suggest that you approach the administration department or Dean of your college/university physically, in order to resolve the matter more promptly and effectively.

However, if the college/university fails to admit the fault or provide with any sort of remedy or alternative for the same, you shall approach a local prudent lawyer.

Hope It Helps!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 July 2021

You can browse website of open university and submit your grievance through the facility online petition option in that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More