LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Choudhary   20 February 2020

case against MY GF

i just need to ask that in india, only girls have the right to file a case against boys.
what if a boy feels cheated by her, what abt his emotion. i want to know that i was in a relation from last two years mentally and physically.. now she said that her parents looking for her marriage and she cant continue anymore with me. what about me..
was it just a time pass for her. and i really don wanna move on.
she must have to answer this in court

Learning

9 Replies

Joy Bose   20 February 2020

Hello,

I understand the mental trauma you are going through but sadly there is no such law that can help you in this. You can seek help from a counselor or a psychiatrist.

Regards,
Joy Bose

Akshay (Advocate)     20 February 2020

Hi

There is no offence which she has committed whcih attracts the penal provisions . You cannot file a legal case, But you can move on

Apart from this if she has taken monetary benefits from you on the pretext of marriage, then that may enable you to file a complaint against her for cheating.

Hope this will help you

Best regards, 

Akshay Gupta

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     20 February 2020

File suit for damages claiming huge compensation

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 February 2020

That is all emotional drama.,..just forget her and proceed in life ..Don't waste further time,energy,and money on this issue; You were not married had just emotional commitment that is legally not bound to be enforced in  our oc*ntry.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     20 February 2020

Originally posted by : Vishal Choudhary
i just need to ask that in india, only girls have the right to file a case against boys.what if a boy feels cheated by her, what abt his emotion. i want to know that i was in a relation from last two years mentally and physically.. now she said that her parents looking for her marriage and she cant continue anymore with me. what about me.. was it just a time pass for her. and i really don wanna move on. she must have to answer this in court

1. IF you initiate any Legal Action, THEN such type of Girls, will file RAPE case on you, which will ruin your life & your future career. Forgive & Forget.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2020

Real friendship is help to others. But not revenge.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     20 February 2020

After minutely going through the pain and depth of your query in the light of the replies of some of the experts, I am of considered view that someone shall have to come forward against the exploitation being faced by male partners in such issues. After all our constitution grants equality to male and female then why only girls have a right to file civil as well criminal cases against their male partners iin the situation you are facing and why male parnters remain the ultimate sufferers?

Law of India is not static. It goes on changing when someone challenges the settled type things with zeal and courage. I hope you shall come forward and bring this issue to the highest level so that some new directions may be issued by Hon'ble Apex Court in the given situation.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 February 2020

Indian legal system do not support any action for cheating committed by a partner of live-in relation. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 February 2020

If the relationship has inflicted an injury (in the legal sense) you may take chances in filing an action for tort. However, be prepared for counter offensive, criminal action included.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register