Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dave (Recruiter)     07 October 2014

Case against concerned ug university member

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student in bangalore university who just wrote the 6th sem examination and the results are out 3 months ago. My results are withheld with university and they are not disclosing it due to non-payment of project fees which is 133/- Rs. I approached my college and they have sent a letter to them saying all the dues are cleared even before i could appear for exam and yet they are not giving out the results. When approached the university results dispute section to check, they keep making be run around so many times. 

Please help me in filing a case on concerned person so that things would go normal.


Thank you.

 2 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     07 October 2014

I will get you the results , as  i got it done to some other students like marksheets, results etc..Please contact me to do the needful.



T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 October 2014

Donot rush up to initiate any legal steps so soon, write to the registrar of the university about your grievances by registered post, you will certainly get some response, if not then take the help of an advocate for further course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query