Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   12 April 2021

Career help

Hi learned counsel,

Guide me with some good career options in the field of “Law and Literature” except teaching. Is there any course regarding the same?

Also, one of my is interested in “Contract Drafting”. Please drop some good platforms to learn especially the Free platform. Or if any other option to learn the same. Do shoot them here.

Learning

4 Replies

aditi srivastava   12 April 2021

greetings

There are many alternative career options once you enter in the field of law. However some of them are-

1. Paralegal

2. Mediator

3. Financial Analyst 

4.  Contract Manager

5. Law Librarian

6.  Journalist

7. Legal Editor

8. Legal Secretary

9. News Reporter

10. Policy advisor

Some of the good platforms where you can contract drafting are- Udemy, Coursera, Edx, Future Learn, LinkedIn learning, Udacity etc.

regards

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     13 April 2021

Mr.Aditi srivastava given some suggestion 

Kevin Moses Paul   20 July 2021

As per your interests, I would suggest you to join any reputed LPO (Legal Processing Outsource), as there you'll be continuously in touch with LAW (both National & International) and will be drafting legal agreements and contracts for different international companies.

Thus, it will prove to be a great career option for you as you'll be working in your field completing and doing the tasks you're actually interested in (i.e. Drafting Contracts), it might be like Living Your Dream for you.

Go through social media and look out for LPO's hiring currently and join in the one you find interesting.

Hope It Helps

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Albert Marsh   02 August 2021

You should use Midterms for creating your resume. This writing service could help you with any type of written works you need. Currently I'm using this service for my excel homework. https://mid-terms.com/do-my-excel-assignment/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register