LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditi srivastava   01 April 2021

Capacity to contract

what  is  the capacity to contract ? How a minor can use the doctrine of promissory estoppel?

Learning

5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 April 2021

1. Kindly google search for your requirements and/or coordinate with your professor for proper tutoring.  However, IF you have any actual legal grievances, THEN ask here for basic solutions /guidance's.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Raghav Arora   01 April 2021

Mr. Hemant, here once again to remind you that LAWyersClubIndia does not bar any kind of query. 

It's your discretion to answer it or ignore it. Telling someone to not ask questions is not okay. 

Hope you consider our request. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     02 April 2021

Originally posted by : Raghav Arora
Mr. Hemant, here once again to remind you that LAWyersClubIndia does not bar any kind of query. 

It's your discretion to answer it or ignore it. Telling someone to not ask questions is not okay

Hope you consider our request. 

CAN YOU POINT OUT AS TO WHERE did I tell the querist "not ask questions" 

SHRI RAGHAV ARORA:

I have reminded you earlier too to NOT to comment on my posts. Like anyone else, I put in my views, which maybe taken at face value or ignored, without any exceptions.

I see that instead of replying to posts, you nuisancically & chronically tend to comment on logical replies of other Experts /Members of this Forum.  WHY is this .... do you have the capacity & capability to answer participants queries or you know only to post adverse comments ????

EVEN "IF" you are a Moderator or whatever....,  next time I'll ignore your adverse posts directed towards me.  Kindly avoid getting prejudiced towards me.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Raghav Arora   02 April 2021

To point out - "Kindly google search for your requirements and/or coordinate with your professor for proper tutoring." Here is where you discourage the querist from asking questions here" 

I moderate as the Editor-Manager for LCI. 

Next time, we will not warn but delete any comment meant to discourage any querist. 

Keep Smiling!

Have a good day! 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     02 April 2021

Originally posted by : Raghav Arora
To point out - "Kindly google search for your requirements and/or coordinate with your professor for proper tutoring." Here is where you discourage the querist from asking questions here" 
I moderate as the Editor-Manager for LCI. 

Next time, we will not warn but delete any comment meant to discourage any querist. 

Keep Smiling!

Have a good day! 

PLEASE GO AHEAD .... AS IT IS you are under misconception and are being biased, more specifically towards me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register