Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavankumar   13 December 2023

Cannot post another reply to replies and cannot edit the op.

Hello Forum Admins,

I am facing this issue regarding posting replies and editing OP.

When I start a new discussion and honorable members reply to it I am unable to reply to all replies.

I use the forum on my computer. And I don't get notifications when I receive a reply. When I come back to the forum after some times, there more than one replies. And I will have to reply to all the replies. So when I start replying, I will only be able to reply to the first reply. When I try to reply to the second reply, I get an error. The error says "Sorry your reply has been already posted. Please wait for someone else to reply first.".

And then if someone else doesn't post a new reply, then too, I will be able to post to only one reply. For the second reply, I will start getting the same error.

Then, I tried after a gap of 3-4 days. Then too, if there is no new reply, I will not be able to post my reply.

Can this be corrected. Or, is there a work around for this.

Then, there is another issue regarding editing the OP. When I edit the OP, and submit, the changes don't take effect. The same happens to replies too.

Please look into this. I am not able to reply to valuable suggestions of honorable members and continue  discussions that are very important to me.

Thanks & warm regards.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 December 2023

You can report this matter to admin

This is the policy decision of the forum which will not entertain any interference 

Pavankumar   13 December 2023

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
You can report this matter to admin This is the policy decision of the forum which will not entertain any interference 

Thank you for the reply.

How to report to the Admin?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register