LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

koustubh bhide   07 July 2017

cancellation of sale deed

one person through power of attorney of another person registered a sale deed of land. at the time of registration poa holder was not knowing that from whom he has taken power is died. is there any way to cancle that said sale deed because he knows that origionl person from whom he has taken power was not alive at the time of sale. deed. so he wants to make the thing correct now. what he can do?

Learning

13 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 July 2017

You are on which side; buyer or seller, POA agent?

koustubh bhide   07 July 2017

i am taking side of power of attorney holder i.e seller

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 July 2017

a seller cannot unilaterally cancel a transaction without the buyer, and that a registrar of documents need not blindly accept unilateral cancellation deeds. it is  held that the official would be well within his limits to insist on mutual deeds, and also reject registration if both the original buyer and seller were not involved in the cancellation procedure as well.

koustubh bhide   08 July 2017

person who has given poa is dead now. after his death POA Holder executed sale with third person. as he was not knowing that at the time of execution his actual owner is not alive. now POA holder wants to cancle said sale deed which he has executed with third person. both the parties are ready here. can he cancle it? if yes then how? because person from whom he has taken power of attorney is not alive today. i t means his power of attorney is null and void today. now suggest your valuable openion sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

Visit in person a local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue matters.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2017

It is known that principle is dead.

Visit in person a local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue matters, for a considered opinion.

koustubh bhide   10 July 2017

thanks to all

You are welcome.

Originally posted by : koustubh bhide
i am taking side of power of attorney holder i.e seller

That is why I have posted appropriately in my above 2nd last post in the thread.

It is upto you to: Ignore the post above my 2nd last post in the thread.

shrenik (lawyer)     12 July 2017

Dear if owner is dead then transaxrion becomes illegal. And now all.legal heirs of the late owner are new owners of the property. Now if all legal heirs are ready to sell said property to same buyer then we can show you a way out. Whats app me on 9825099410 Shrenik Jasani Ahmedabad

shrenik (lawyer)     12 July 2017

Dear if owner is dead then transaxrion becomes illegal. And now all.legal heirs of the late owner are new owners of the property. Now if all legal heirs are ready to sell said property to same buyer then we can show you a way out. Whats app me on 9825099410 Shrenik Jasani Ahmedabad

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2017

You may think upon clear inputs from Mr. Shrenik, also.

I have already posted in previous posts.

If you have not acted on posts of @PSD then you have done well.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2017

The correctional centers commonly called jail is for wrongdoers. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register