IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hamza sk   19 February 2023

Can wife claim maintenance from 125 crpc and accomodation rent from dv

If wife got maintenance order passed from 125 CRPC and house rent awarded from dv case. So can she claim both.


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     19 February 2023

Yes, wife can claim maintenance u/sec 125 Cr.P.C and house rent or accomodation under PWDV Act.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 February 2023

Both the awards are legally valid.

If you are aggrieved file an appeal through your lawyer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query