Upgrad LLM

can partion and release of the rights in the property

Hi sir I want a clarrity on one issue that my grand father and grand mother has left instate the properties belonging to them(self acquired by my grand mother and father) can my father and my aunt (daughter ) release there rights in the property to me (son ) since I'm looking after the affairs of my family and can my father and aunt can make partition cum release deed on the same date of registration of property

Yes. They are legally successors .they have right. To make partition and release deed . Let they make partition release in single deed.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x