LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhi   25 April 2023

Can one obtain the copy of registered agreement in form of CD ?

My friend entered in to an agreement for Permanent Alternate Accommodation in the year 2014 and the same is registered with Sub Registrar, Bandra.

Please advice if he can get the copy of agreement on CD.



 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 April 2023

What is the context for this query?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2023

The agreement copy can be transcriptted to a CD by the person holding the copy of the agreement, what is the infirmity you apprehend in that

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 April 2023

Yes, it may be procured in CD,, if SR can / may provide, which is still to be introduced with Revenue authorities of all over India, if I am correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register