Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charanjeet Singh (Officer)     16 February 2015

Can my wife claim property on my father's name or on my name

Dear Sir,

My wife is keep on fighting me for no reasons and sometimes her parents used to pressurise me to what their daughter says else they will file case on us or she will take property share either from my father's property or my property.She threatens me that she will suicide and do something wrong to her daughters etc or put a false blame on our family.Her parents enter our homes and destroy the decorum at our home and guide her daughter to fight against me or my family.

We have 2 daughters at the moment.

My questions are :-

1) Can she claim any amount of share from my father or my property ?

2) What to do to protect ourself from her false blames that may prove to be harmful for our future?

3) What is the way out , to pre register somewhere that if in case she tries to falsely blame or do anything wrong to herself or my family member , in that case herself or her parents will be responsible? We need to be safe that she is living in our home on her own risk , in case of she falsely blame us in the future.

4) We do not want her parents to enter our home, what to do to stop their for once and all ?

5)What can be done to secure our properties in case she files a case in court or police station ?

6) How to pre register a case , considering present moment she should not come to know about this case registration and in case her parents come to our home and fight with us , at that moment we can present this letter before police  station or in court to protect ourself from any future loss?

Thanking you a lot !

Charan singh

Learning

3 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     16 February 2015

You can give a written complaint to the police station about the goings-on in your house, if they will accept.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 February 2015

Definitely she cant claim any thing from your fathers property but if u and your wife have any property. jointly owned by both of u then she can lay claim for it.in case of zelf aquired property she can claim only after you

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 February 2015

You can make a complaint to dcp about your apprehensions and keep a copy with you.in worst case u all can apply for anticipatory bail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register