can i transfer my case to another courtroom ?

This case is of gurugram jurisdiction, we had started building a plot on our land. This land is of my maternal grandfather which was received to us after his death. After the boundaries and walls were constructed , my mother's sister-in-law filed for an injunction claiming that the land belonged to her. We did not received any summon to appear before the court , It was when the police came in to stop our construction work was when we came to know that the injunction was taken . When we reached the court we found out the address of my mother on the summon was wrong , the summon had been signed by my mother's brother and the judge blindfolded gave the order .

The plaintiff showed a copy of the documents which existed before my maternal grandfather was alive in which my mother's brother , sister-in-law and her father were the owners and did not show the documents of land ownership which came into existence after my grandfather's death , thus she showed documents which were old so that to create a misconception.

what can I do now , because the plaintiff now with her laywer does not appear before the court and it's been one year and judge just keeps on giving dates. It appears to me that the judge himself is corrupted , moreover we found out that it was the plaintiff herself just before the lunch gets over goes over to the judge and tells him that her lawyer is busy these days and asks him to give them another date , the judge just as we go inside the courtroom tells us that he has given another date.

What do I do ? He is not holding the plaintiff ex parte now ? why ? He held us ex parte but he is not holding them ex parte now ? We have given every proof of our land ownership , every reply , everything! but the judge is just favouring the plaintiff.
Can I transfer my case because he is just not doing anything? He's just giving us long dates . The case at it's inception should've been rejected because the documents were false and the summon had been received and signed by another person .
What do I do ?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x